Sunday, April 26, 2015

CCA, A Causal Influence in the Formation of I.S.I.S.



CCA advisors (executives, board members, trainers, etc.) volunteered and flew themselves to Iraq during the U.S. occupation to advise the military on how to operate Iraqi prisons. It is established that the abuses at those Iraqi prisons (remember Abu Grhaib) were the germ for I.S.I.S.

Yes, I.S.I.S. started as abused and disenfranchised prisoners. Thus; CCA, by extending their narcissism and arrogance to how the military should oppress an occupied population, gave the world this Islamic state.

Peace, Jason

One could only hope that the massive U.S. prison population could unionize into a peaceful organization without disenfranchisement. Without a vote our politico will continue to allow abuses in the justice system. One can see this need from recent events in the fight against racial injustice. The percentage of Blacks in our prisons that can’t vote…? Can it be deliberate? Have the laws on our books been designed for just this gross oppression which affects the poor as well?

Peace Mary-Ellen

No comments: