Tuesday, December 9, 2014

WHAT A TWISTED WORLD WE LIVE IN! (SAYS MEP)



Addendum to Application for Sentence Commutation
(Executive Clemency), Regarding Discovery That
Applicant Is Flagged "Secu
rity Threat Group" (STG)



I, Jason Pecci, submitted a request for sentence commutation to my case manager on 24 September 2014. On 17 November I discovered that I am flagged as a "security threat group" member (known as STG or gang tag). The origin and duration of this tag is undiscovered, and may remain secret.  Investigation will reveal that my disposition and behavior has been constantly diametric to prison culture.

I am disposed against affiliating with groups in general and convicts specifically - an avoidant personality type - to the extent that no clique would have me (and may be offended to find that I have an unearned STG status). By great fortitude I isolate myself from the negative environment of prison.

The accusation of STG perfectly reflects the substance of this
petitio
n for commutation. It demonstrates unfounded presumption that results in extended punitive effects; all unknown to me. (fn)

The petition describes the judicial version of this ambush, which led to a conviction and sentence premised upon unfounded presumption.

A STG tag is an accusation of cooperative behavior against the
order of a penitentiary
. Please allow this occurrence of being accused, in exact opposition to my behavior of non-affiliation and non-engagement, to amplify my claims in this application for commutation.
                    fn. This presents an example of how inmates are hindered from positively managing their incarceration.

No comments: